Get involved in a new study at the Dementia Research and Care Centre at UEA
31st October 2018
The demenTia Research And Care Clinic (TRACC) at the University of East Anglia is conducting a new study.
- Who is this study for?
- People without dementia aged between 50 – 75
- What is this study about?
We want to understand the changes that take place in thinking,
behaviour, the brain and the body over time.
- How will we do this?
- Cognitive tests (e.g. memory, attention, language)
- Gut microbiota analysis
- Blood, genetic and nutrition analysis
- Where is the research happening?
The study is recruiting throughout Norfolk and Suffolk
- When is it happening?
- How can I get involved?
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07803 767158