The NIHR HPRU in Gastrointestinal Infections is exploring the distribution of diarrhoeal diseases in the population, establishing for whom the disease burden is greatest and why. Deploying novel technologies and developing and applying new methodology for investigating outbreaks and detecting pathogens in the environment.
This annual scientific meeting will provide the opportunity to hear from key investigators about the exciting research being undertaken and the future aims of the Unit.
- Professor Ian Charles, Director of Quadram Institute Bioscience
- Professor Michael Hornberger, Director of Ageing Research, Norfolk & Suffolk Mental Health Trust
- Professor Paul Hunter, Professor of Health Protection, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
- Professor Arjan Narbad, Research Leader, Quadram Institute Bioscience
Full conference programme to follow.
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation at the conference.
Your abstract should be 300 words and on the subject of Gastrointestinal Infections.
Download the application form and return your completed form to email@example.com by Monday 15 January 2018.
Conference costs include entrance to two day conference and conference dinner (3 course meal) at the Norwich Cathedral on 7 March.
- HPRU GI Members – £110
- Non-HPRU GI Members – £135
How to Register:
Places are limited and by registration only.
- If paying by credit card please register via the Univeristy of Liverpool’s online store.
- If your institution/organisation prefer to be invoiced for your conference attendance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes on 20 February 2018.